Begin MAY 19
Next session begins
Take the lead in your healthcare career
Advance Your Career
You already have the passion to serve. Take your healthcare career to the next level
and get the skills to lead with an MBA in Heath Administration. Master the inner workings
of the healthcare industry to make smart choices for your company and the patients
Complete this flexible program 100% online from anywhere. Tackle courses at your pace
while you take on the rest of the world at work, home, and beyond.
Download Program Info
The numbers tell the story…
business programs worldwide
MBA program in Missouri
- NIBS accreditation recognizes quality internationally
- Potential credit for prior experiences and learning
- $365 per credit hour
- Just 5 prerequisites
- Courses reviewed with Quality Matters
We let our graduates do the talking...
"The lessons learned, especially the complexities and challenges business leaders
must tackle, directly apply to my work and career. I’m very grateful for Southeast
believing in me and giving me the chance to excel."Lt. Jimi Schafer, USAF Online MBA Student
Our Alumni Go Places.
Below are just a few examples of the companies who hire graduates from the Harrison
College of Business and Computing at Southeast Missouri State.
- Anders CPAs + Advisors /AT&T
- Bunge North America
- Dell Secureworks
- DHL Supply Chain
- Edward Jones
- Ernst & Young
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- JPMorgan Chase
- Major Brands
- MGM Resorts International
- Northwestern Mutual
- TG Missouri
- The Bank of Missouri
- Thompson Financial Advisors
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- U.S. Bank
- Vizient, Inc.
With an MBA in health administration, you’ll prepare for a variety of opportunities
in the healthcare industry. Careers include local, regional, and national operations
managers and directors. You’ll learn how to run a team, improve workflows, and manage
a budget for informed decision-making.
This program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
(AACSB) and the Network of International Business Schools (NIBS).
- [Overall GPA x 200] + [GMAT score: 500 or above] = 1,000 or above
- GPA of 3.0 with a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) of 147 for both verbal reasoning and
quantitative reasoning, and 3.5 or higher in Analytical Writing.
(When it is not possible to determine academic eligibility by transcript, the graduate
business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses.
(All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling
in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.)
View full requirements
- BA600. Organizational Behavior in Practice. Explore challenges in managing and leading
employees in a dynamic environment.
- BA651. Strategic Marketing. The advanced analysis of case studies, using marketing
and business strategies.
- EC585. Healthcare Economics. Analysis of the markets for healthcare and health insurance
from the perspective of an economist.
View all courses
- Director of Southeast's MBA program, Dr. Gillian Nicholls, has vast business experience
coupled with a lengthy career in education. Her research interests include economic
analysis and decision making and statistical modeling and applications.
View all faculty