Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The curriculum provides insight into the Spanish language and culture. Coursework requires students to study various written and spoken techniques of the Spanish language. This minor requires students to complete a minimum of 18 credit hours.
- SN100 Spanish Language and Culture I (3)
- SN120 Spanish Language and Culture II (3)
- SN200 Spanish Language and Culture III (3)
- SN220 Spanish Literature (3)
- Choose 6 Hours SN courses (300-500 level)