Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Business Minor - (18 Hours Required)
(For non-Business majors only)
- AC221 Principles of Accounting I (3)
- BL255 Business Law (3)
- EC215 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- FI361 Financial Management (3)
- MG301 Principles of Management (3)
- MK301 Principles of Marketing (3)
*All courses require minimum grade of ‘C’.
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.