Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The entrepreneurship and corporate innovation minor curriculum provides an understanding of business strategies, innovation, and management.
Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation Minor
- ER361 Principles of Entrepreneurship (3)
- ER531 Creative Problem Solving in Business (3)
- ER551 Managing Family and Small Businesses (3)
- ER562 New Product Development & Innovation Management (3)
Choose 3 hours:
- ER521 Topics in Entrepreneurship (3)
- MG354 Business Negotiation: Concepts & Practice (3)
- MG356 Foundations of Human Resource Management (3)
- MG470 Leadership in Management (3)
- MG550 Improving Team Performance (3)
- MK342 Professional Selling (3)