Whatever business path you want to pursue, Southeast’s programs are built so you succeed.
Technology and automation are rippling through business and industry, but Southeast’s business programs will keep you above the rising tide. A long history of quality and accreditations merges with innovation and entrepreneurship, so you get the experience to build a business, manage investments, or ace the CPA exam. Data analysis. Decision making. Forensic accounting. If it’s at the forefront of business, we’re working to incorporate it into our blend of in-class learning with business leaders and immersive internships and real-world experiences. All designed so you’re ready to succeed in business from day one.
- Accounting program uniquely prepares you with accounting and data analytics courses for optimal preparation for your career.
- The Blakemore Family Business Initiative helps students launch actual businesses.
- Our Finance Lab with a Bloomberg Terminal allows for Bloomberg Market Concepts certification before you graduate.
- You’re prepared for in-demand career paths globally with our 150-hour internship.
- Faculty and students regularly collaborate on research published in journals.
- Accelerated MBA program gives you the opportunity to get where you want to be faster.