Use and Restrictions
- Copy files to a folder on your hard drive
- Right-click on the link below the image you need
- Choose "Save Target As..."Or "Save Link As..."
- Specify the place on your computer where you would like to save the file
- Save the file
- In Word, go to "insert" drop-down box and choose "picture", and then click "from file"
- Click on the image that you want to use and click "insert"
- Double-click on image and choose "layout" tab, and then click "in front of text" box (This will allow you to move the image around in the text)
Changing the Size of an Image in Microsoft Word
- Click the "size" tab
- Make sure the "lock aspect ratio" box is checked
- Change the height or width of the image (It will automatically change all of the proportions to equal size)
Small Use Logo
This special version of our logo has been created for applications where the reproduction process could cause details of our logo to be lost.
Restricted Use Logos
The Presidential Seal
This seal is intended for use for official University documents. It may not be used in any manner or context without the written permission of the Office of the President.
University Foundation Logo
The Southeast Missouri University Foundation has its own official Logo. Under no circumstances should the Southeast Missouri University Foundation Logo or any of its parts be used without the express permission of the Vice President of University Advancement/Executive Director of the Foundation.
Student Government Association
Student Government Association, with the guidance of University personnel, has developed a similar set of policies and procedures for Student Government and those organizations it registers.
The Spirit Logo is the official logo of Southeast's Department of Athletics. Under no circumstances should the Spirit Logo or any of its parts be used without the express permission of the Athletic Director. University departments, offices, and student organizations can request a lockup for internal use only.