Wanting to get involved on campus, but haven't found your crowd? Here are a few of our least known student organizations you can check out!
1. Best Buddies Club “Best Buddies is a national organization that involves forming friendships with peers with disabilities. At SEMO, our chapter will hold group events once a month with a site around town that has connections to peers with disabilities. Many fun group events will be planned along with many informational meetings.”
2. Redhawks Equestrian Team “We are a Southeast Missouri State Univeristy Sports Club who competes in Zone 7 Region 5 of IHSA Collegiate level equestrian competitions. We welcome all levels of riders, from advanced to no horse experience at all.
3. SE Creative “Goal: To help students interested in advertising, design, public relations, photography, marketing or any related field gain real-world experience and skills necessary to succeed in the industry.”
4. Cyber Defense Club “The Cyber Defense Club was founded with the idea that it would be an extension of the classroom. We aim to expand upon and supplement what is learned in our coursework. The goal is to provide a place for students to enhance their learning and to provide an avenue for professional development.”
5. Clay Club “Clay club is an organization to bring members of the art community together by clay.“
6. Student Activities Council “Student Activities Council (SAC) is the largest, most diverse student programming organization at the University. The organization plans and facilitates a variety of educational, social, cultural, and recreational activities for the campus community. Events include movies, comedians, lectures, musicians, variety acts, and much, much more. Most events are free to Southeast students. All students are encouraged to join the Student Activities Council!"