See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Begin MAY 19
Next session begins
Get involved in more aspects of athletics with your online MBA in Sport Management.
Move Forward Faster
When you're looking for a master's degree, you want a smart investment. Southeast's
online MBA in sport management is backed by three different accrediting bodies, so
you know you're getting a superior education.
Pursue Your Passion
Turn your confidence on the course, court, or field into a successful career. Utilize
the latest technology in production, controls, and communications to help others enjoy
athletic activities in a wide variety of careers.
With the sport management MBA at Southeast, you'll never need to be on campus. 100%
online so you have the flexibility to earn your degree on your timeline.
Download Program Info
The numbers tell the story…
business programs worldwide
MBA program in Missouri
- NIBS accreditation recognizes quality internationally
- Potential credit for prior experience and learning
- Just 5 prerequisites required
- Faculty mentors
- Courses reviewed with Quality Matters
We let our graduates do the talking...
"I always knew my Southeast education would provide a good, solid foundation for my
future education and experiences. Also, going to a school within close proximity to
St. Louis helped build excellent networking opportunities and relationships with individuals."Nick Wierciak '02, VP of Ticketing, Premium and Suite Sales, St. Louis Blues
Our Alumni Go Places.
Below are just a few examples of the companies who hire graduates from the Harrison
College of Business and Computing at Southeast Missouri State.
- Anders CPAs + Advisors /AT&T
- Bunge North America
- Dell Secureworks
- DHL Supply Chain
- Edward Jones
- Ernst & Young
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- JPMorgan Chase
- Major Brands
- MGM Resorts International
- Northwestern Mutual
- TG Missouri
- The Bank of Missouri
- Thompson Financial Advisors
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- U.S. Bank
- Vizient, Inc.
The Master of Business Administration in Sport Management program will help you combine
your career with your passions outside of the office.
- [Overall GPA x 200] + [GMAT score: 500 or above] = 1,000 or above
- GPA of 3.0 with a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) of 147 for both Verbal Reasoning and
Quantitative Reasoning, and 3.5 or higher in Analytical Writing.
(When it is not possible to determine academic eligibility by transcript, the graduate
business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
- Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses.
(All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling
in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.)
View full requirements
- SM540: Legal Aspects of Sport and Physical Activity- Be introduced to various legal
principles applicable to the sport industry. (3)
- SM570: Management and Leadership in Sport Organizations- Better understand and apply
management concepts to sport organization operations. (3)
- SM610: Learn principles and practices for international, collegiate, and professional
View all courses
- Dr. Beth Easter is the director of the sport management program at Southeast Missouri
State University. She earned her Ph.D. in Sport Administration and Educational Policy
and Leadership at the University of Kansas and has more than 12 years of experience
in sport through coaching and athletic administration and 15 years of teaching experience
in higher education. She has also been the Faculty Athletics Representative for Southeast
View all faculty