The Master of Business Administration: Sports Movement program is made for students
interested in various dimensions of sports management, including, but not limited
to, facilitating business negotiations. Additionally, this major is ideal for students
who cannot travel to the Southeast campus to attend classes as it provides flexible
hours, convenience for those working full-time and also allows for students to participate
in coursework that is taught by the same faculty on the campus. This program is accredited
by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Network
of International Business Schools (NIBS).
- Program will address global opportunities, universal competition, and regulatory concerns
- Program will only require students to complete 33 hours of coursework
- Program will utilize the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Program will allow students to interact productively with internationally diverse
customers, employees, and suppliers
- [Overall GPA x 200] + [GMAT score: 500 or above] = 1,000 or above
GPA of 3.0 with a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) of 147 for both Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning, and 3.5 or higher in Analytical Writing.
(When it is not possible to determine academic eligibility by transcript, the graduate
business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
- Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses.
(All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling
in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.)
Our MBA Admissions Information page can answer further questions on Admission, Prerequisites and GMAT Waivers