This Master of Business Administration in General Management program emphasizes leadership,
communication, information technology, financial analysis, and is ideal for those
aspiring to advance into upper managerial positions. This program is accredited by
the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the Network
of International Business Schools (NIBS). Students enrolled in this program will become
skilled in processes involving employee and resource management in a global marketplace.
- Program will address global opportunities, universal competition, and regulatory concerns
- Program will utilize the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Program will allow students to interact productively with internationally diverse
customers, employees, and suppliers
- [Overall GPA x 200] + [GMAT score: 500 or above] = 1,000 or above
GPA of 3.0 with a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) of 147 for both Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning, and 3.5 or higher in Analytical Writing.
(When it is not possible to determine academic eligibility by transcript, the graduate
business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
- Grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses.
(All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling
in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.)