Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
The chemistry minor curriculum provides knowledge in general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and analytical chemistry . You’ll complete a minimum of 20 credit hours.
Chemistry Minor - 20 Hours - Required Courses:
- CH185 General Chemistry (5)
- CH186 Foundations of Inorganic Chemistry (3)
- CH187 Inorganic Chemistry and Qualitative Analysis (2) Choose two of the following:
- CH271 Foundations of Analytical Chemistry (5)
- CH311 Foundations of Physical Chemistry (4)
- CH341 Foundations of Organic Chemistry (4)
- CH531/UI331 Found of Biochemistry (3)
- Choose one CH3xx-5xx level course to total 20 hours. Must include a minimum of 3 hours of lab beyond CH187
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.