Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
The chemistry minor curriculum provides knowledge in general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and analytical chemistry . You’ll complete a minimum of 20 credit hours.
Chemistry Minor - 18 Hours - Required Courses:
- CH 184 General Chemistry Lab (1)
- CH 185 General Chemistry (3)
- CH 186 General Chemistry II (3)
- CH 187 General Chemistry II Lab (1)
- Choose two of the following:
- CH271 Foundations of Analytical Chemistry (5)
- CH306 Inorganic Chemistry (3)
- CH311 Foundations of Physical Chemistry (4)
- CH341 Foundations of Organic Chemistry (4)
- CH531/UI331 Foundations of Biochemistry (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.