Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, University of Arkansas, 2003
M.S. Industrial Engineering, University of Arkansas, 2000
B.S. Industrial Engineering, University of Arkansas, 1998
- Assistant Professor, Southeast Missouri State University, 2009 – present
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mgmt, I.E. Program, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2008 – 2009
- Assistant Professor, Ind. and Systems Engr. Dept., University of Alabama in Huntsville, 2003 – 2008
- Adjunct Instructor, Industrial Engineering Department, University of Arkansas, 2002 - 2003
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation Fellowship, Academic years 2001/02, 2002/03.
- Earl H. Beling Doctoral Fellowship, Academic years 2000/01, 2001/02, 2002/03.
- Eugene L. Grant Award, Spring 2010. (Given annually by the Engineering Economy Division of the American Society for Engineering Education to the authors of the best paper in The Engineering Economist.)
- Systems Engineering – Decision Analysis, Risk Analysis, Cost Estimation
- Engineering Management – Performance Measurement, Productivity Improvement
- Logistics – Transportation, Inventory Management
- Operations Research – Decision Models, Utility Theory
- Gradl, Paul, Alisha D. Youngblood, Paul J. Componation, and Sampson E. Gholston, “Considering Risk within Net Present Value: Calculations for Government Projects,” The Engineering Economist, Vol. 54, No. 2, June, 2009.
- Shar, Heather, Paul J. Componation, Michael D. Anderson, and Alisha D. Youngblood, “Transportation Model Validation Using Extreme-World Scenario Construction,” Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Vol. 48, No. 1, Spring, 2009.
- Componation, Paul J., Alisha D. Youngblood, Dawn R. Utley, and Phillip A. Farrington, “A Preliminary Assessment of the Relationships Between Project Success, System Engineering and Team Organization,” Engineering Management Journal, Vol. 20, No. 4, December, 2008.
- Holdmeyer, Kyle, Paul J. Componation, Alisha D. Youngblood, and Sampson E. Gholston, “Translated Global Positioning System Range System Trade Study,” Defense Acquisition Review Journal, Vol. 14, No. 2, December, 2007.
- Componation, Paul J., William F. Sadowski, and Alisha D. Youngblood, “Aligning Strategy and Capital Allocation Decisions: A Case Study,” Engineering Management Journal, Vol. 18, No. 1, March 2006.
- Collins, Terry R., Mario G. Berivudes, Alisha D. Youngblood, and Pilar Pazos, “Professional Development Training for Engineering Managers,” Engineering Management Journal, Vol. 16, No. 3, September 2004.
- Collins, Terry R. and Alisha D. Youngblood, “Envisioning Change and Revitalization for the University of Arkansas Engineering Management Program,” International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 20, No. 2, March/April, 2004.
- Youngblood, Alisha D. and Terry R. Collins, “Addressing Balanced Scorecard Trade-off Issues Between Performance Metrics Using Multi-Attribute Utility Theory,” Engineering Management Journal, Vol. 15, No. 1, March, 2003.
- Gattis, Carol, Heather Nachtmann, and Alisha D. Youngblood, “The Students-Recruiting-Students Undergraduate Engineering Recruiting Program,” European Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 28, No. 1, March 2003.