Accelerated Master's Program
Thinking about pursuing your MBA but worried about the cost? SEMO offers our undergraduate students the opportunity to receive master's credit at no additional cost to their undergraduate tuition, accelerating the time to earn a degree. Students will be expected to complete graduate level assignments and/or additional projects assigned by the instructor of the class to receive graduate credit.
Accelerated Graduate Business coursework for Harrison College of Business and Computing is for undergraduate students with at least 75 semester hours completed. Our Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Management and Master of Science in Healthcare Management programs are approved for this program. We encourage you to consider this opportunity.
- Junior or Senior standing with at least 75 credit hours completed.
- Maximum of 12 credit hours, not to exceed 6 credit hours per semester.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.25 overall or in the last 60 credit hours.
- Submit formal application.
- Course fee will be at undergraduate rate.
- Course will be initially recorded as undergraduate class at the end of semester.
- After grades are submitted at the end of the semester, the courses will be added to your graduate course list for graduate credit.
- Students will need to complete graduate level assignments and/or projects assigned by the instructor of the class to receive graduate credit.
- This is a non-degree program, so you will need to apply to the graduate program via Admissions (Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Healthcare Management).
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701