See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
Video produced by the Student Involvement Ambassadors
The Student Involvement Ambassador Office is located in the Center for Student
Involvement (CSI) which is located on the second floor of University Center. We are
open from 12 p.m - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you are looking to get connected
on campus with student organizations, leadership opportunities, and special campus
events we can help. We are the Student Involvement Ambassadors connect Southeast
students and the 170+ registered student organizations that we have at Southeast Missouri
- Are you feeling home sick? Well, getting involved eases the transition from high school
- Getting involved helps you to meet like-minded people who have similar interests.
- Involved students are more likely to graduate and feel satisfied with their college
- Involved students learn important life skills outside of the classroom.
- Students who are involved build leadership and teamwork skills that will aid them
in future employment opportunities.
- Detailed information about Southeast’s 170+ registered student clubs and 0rganizations
- Confidential one-on-one peer facilitated consultations
- Assistance with discovering what your interests are
- Assistance with determining how much time you have to get involved
- Get you connected and involved
- Promotion of your club or organization’s upcoming events
- “Help Us, Help You” consultations to help organize your club, fine tune your mission,
goals, and day to day operations.
- Referrals to necessary resources.