Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Computer Networking - 15 Hours Required
- TN255 Microcomputer Maintenance and Troubleshooting (3)
- TN275 Introduction to Networks (3)
- TN375 Routing and Switching Essentials (3)
- TN475 Scaling Networks (3)
- TN563 Connecting Networks (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.