Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The curriculum provides insight into the Spanish language and Hispanic culture. Coursework requires students to study various written and spoken techniques of the Spanish language. This minor requires students to complete a minimum of 18 credit hours.
Spanish for the Health Professions
- FL849 Intensive Course/Foreign Language and Culture (3)
- SN020 Language Proficiency Exam: Exit (0)
- SN105 Spanish for the Health Professions I (3)
- SN110 Spanish for the Health Professions II (3)
- SN215 Spanish for the Health Professions (3)
- SN220 Hispanic Literature (3)
- SN3xx Any Spanish course at the 300-500 level (3)