The Masters of Science in Healthcare Management program is ideal for persons currently
employed in the healthcare industry who are seeking advancement in their field. By
obtaining this degree, individuals will perform better in their current and future
- Increase their lifetime earning potential by 50 percent.
- Increases employee advancement opportunities
- Enhance their management skills.
- Increase their confidence, maturity, and influence in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale (overall or in last
- Submission of a GRE, GMAT, or proof of active healthcare licensure
- A committee will make decisions on approving applications to the program