You secured our future. Now, let us secure yours.
Welcome to Southeast Missouri State University’s Office of Military and Veteran’s
Services. We are dedicated to supporting you on your quest to seek academic success.
Our staff is here every step on your path to a degree whether you are taking classes
online or on campus.
Southeast Salutes: Military Package
Because we value the efforts of service members, veterans and their dependents, Southeast
offers special benefits just for them.
- In-state tuition for service members, veterans and their dependents
- Deferment of tuition and enrollment-related fees, until the end of term, for VA
CH 31 and CH 33 VA Education Benefit recipients
- Maximum credit hours for military service granted
- An ACT/SAT is not required for admission for military and veteran students who are
21 years or older or have at least 24 transferable credit hours from an accredited
college or university
- 100 percent of general fees covered by scholarship
- Admission fee waiver, after successful completion of first semester
- Military withdrawal/drop without financial or academic penalty, with proper documentation
of legitimate active duty or deployment orders
Just get to know us. We think you’ll like what we have to offer.