See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
- In order to present work, all choreographers must fill out the Last Chance to Dance Program Information Form and turn it in by the Monday of the last week of classes.
- All pieces are limited to 8 minutes in length.
- The entire concert will run NO LONGER THAN 2 hours. Pieces will be given priority
in the order the information forms are received.
- DA498 “BFA Projects” in Choreography will be given priority in participation.
- No choreographers are allowed to cast any dancers for Last Chance to Dance until AFTER
all casts have been decided for the Main Stage faculty/guest artist/student choreographers.
- All students MUST comply with Number One (“Students May Participate…”) on the Dance
Concert Participation Policy.
- See the Dance Studio Space Request Form for information on scheduling rehearsals.
All performance and production positions must follow the procedures as laid out in
the Jeanine Larson Dobbins Conservatory of Theatre and Dance Performance & Production