See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Jim & Antoinette Biundo Theatre and Dance Scholarship
A one-time award available to incoming freshmen planning to pursue a degree in Theatre
- Complete the Conservatory of Theatre and Dance Scholarship Application. Priority consideration for applications received by Dec. 1, but applications will
be accepted until March 1.
- A high school GPA of 3.0 or above
- An ACT score of 25 or above
- Enroll and successfully complete at least 12 hours of course credit each semester,
and actively participate in Theatre and Dance productions by auditioning and/or accepting
technical crew assignments.
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation (secondary teacher/advisor
and non-family community member) and must audition and/or show sample of work.
Recipients are evaluated at the end of the fall semester to determine eligibility
for the spring semester. Criteria for evaluation include academic and artistic progress,
and such personal characteristics as cooperation, motivation, and adaptability.
Contact Dr. Kenn Stilson at (573) 986-6818 or email@example.com for audition/interview appointment.
Deadline is March 1.