See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Approximately 25% of first-year students entering Southeast each year are Exploratory/Undecided
in their major. It is perfectly fine not to have it all figured out right away. Being
proactive in the search of the right major is vital, and at Southeast, Academic Advisors
and Career Counselors support you in that process.
- Academic Support Centers offers the university’s tutorial services, community service
opportunities, counseling, disability services, Learning Assistant Programs and Student
Support Services. For more information you can visit semo.edu/asc.
- Academic Advising offers professional and faculty advisors to help students accomplish
their goal of a college degree. For more information you can visit semo.edu/advising.
- DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students monitor progress towards completing
a degree at Southeast. DegreeWorks allows students to plan for future coursework,
completion of major and minors, and projected graduation. For more information your
can visit semo.edu/registrar/degreeworks.
What You'll Study
- UI 100 First Year Seminar
- EN 100 English Composition
- PS 103 Constitution requirement
- SC 105 Oral Communication
View College Page