Multimedia computer graphics professionals are becoming more and more of a demand
as our technology continues to grow and change. Audio, video, graphics, photography,
web and 3D technology all play major roles and provide opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Use electronic equipment and software for the preparation of copy, including design,
editing, and typography.
- Acquire and edit digital images. The digital still camera and its operations are stressed
along with computer image editing software.
- Be introduced to multimedia software, hardware, the integration of text, technical
graphics, sound, animation, webpage design, and digital publishing.
- Be introduced to the digital video camera and video editing suite and produce personal
and corporate videos in individual and group settings.
- Be exposed to Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Lightroom.
What You'll Study
- GM282 Vector Graphics
- GM385 HD Video for Multimedia
- PG284 Photography Fundamentals
- GM480 3D Animation Pipeline
View College Page