See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
The study of child development encompasses the human life span from conception through
What You'll Do
- Interact one-on-one with highly qualified faculty in face-toface
and online classes.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge of child development in
action through experiential learning with children and
families in a variety of University and community settings.
- Apply child development knowledge to create healthy,
supportive learning and care environments.
- Be prepared to collaborate with allied professionals in
government, corporate, education, and social service
What You'll Study
- CF102 Relationships in the 21st Century
- CF124 Children’s Health, Safety, and Nutrition
- CF233 Creative Thought/Expression in Children
- CF280 Learning Theory and Application: Preschool
View College Page