The anthropology option within the global cultures and languages major trains its
students in the holistic study of humanity, both past and present. The program focuses
on anthropological method, theory and practice with a focus on the interaction between
human culture, biology and environment.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified faculty in a small class environment.
- Have opportunities for low-cost study-abroad programs.
- Interact with native speaker exchange students.
- Be prepared for graduate studies and entry-level positions in business and industry,
government, and non-profit organizations.
What You'll Study
- AN180 Intro Physical Anthropology/Archaeology
- AN317 Ethnographic Field Methods
- AN380 Human Evolution & Adaptations
- AN382 Archaeology: Method & Theory
View College Page