See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
The Master's in Cybersecurity degree at Southeast focuses on developing a highly skilled
Cybersecurity workforce with specialization in the area of critical infrastructure
as defined by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Prerequisites for students from Non-CS majorsCS 500 - Fundamentals of Programming
CS 503 - Fundamentals of Computing
- Data Structures
- Object Orientation
- Standard libraries with an emphasis on practical programming
- Basic understanding of fundamental concepts in computer organization
- Operating Systems
What You'll Do
- Develop critical reasoning and technical writing skills
- Develop professional presentation skills
- Receive focused attention from faculty advisors.
- Have the opportunity to enter the field without a BS in Computer Science, Cyber Security
or a similar degree
What You'll Study
- CY520 Information Security in System Administration (3)
- CY640 Security of Critical Infrastructure (3)
- CY670 Secure Operating Environments (3)
View College Page