The Master of Arts degree in Higher Education Administration will prepare students
for entry-level leadership positions in colleges, universities, community colleges
and other post-secondary settings.
What You'll Do
- be able to design, conduct, critique and use various research methodologies
- be able to critically assess student needs and design improvement plans for programs
that benefit students.
- have the ability to develop learning environments that foster equitable participation
with diverse groups
- develop and demonstrate strong interpersonal,verbal and written skills to effectively
communicate with diverse groups including students, parents, colleagues and administrators.
What You'll Study
- EA620 Foundation of Higher Education I
- EA633 Legal Aspects
- EA639 Ethical Issues in Higher Education
- EA619 Research in the College Context
View Department Page