Chemistry is the branch of natural science that deals with the properties and classification
of matter, the changes that matter undergoes, and the energy associated with these
What You'll Do
- Gain a rigorous foundation in chemistry, science and math in the context of a broad
- Interact closely with experienced faculty who are recognized for their writing, training,
professional affiliations, and expertise.
- Study in the state-of-the-art, first-rate learning environment provided by the newly
renovated Magill Hall of Science.
- Have opportunities to pursue research and scholarship that help develop independent
thinking and problem solving.
- Have employment opportunities within the department that can provide chemistry-related
work experience prior to graduation.
What You'll Study
- CH185 General Chemistry
- CH341 Foundations of Organic Chemistry
- CH312 Advanced Physical Chemistry
- CH343 Advanced Organic Chemistry
View College Page