The LGBTQ+ Employee Alliance provides the opportunity for all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer employees at Southeast Missouri State University to meet and connect with one another.
The LGBTQ+ Employee Alliance sponsors activities and programs that educate and inform, promote LGBTQ+ interests, and build unity among the community and their allies.
The mission of the LGBTQ+ Employee Alliance at Southeast Missouri State University is to be a resource for current employees (Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants) and students with the intent to help guide the University and our allies in creating an environment that is open and affirming by:
- Fostering a safe and receptive environment for LGBTQ+ students, faculty, and staff on campus
- Being a visible and active part of the University community through events for LGBTQ+ community members and allies
- Educating the University community about issues faced by LGBTQ+ individuals
- Advocating for LGBTQ+ issues to be addressed within the structure of the University
- Providing resources for LGBTQ+ employees and students
- Creating and maintaining relationships between the University and LGBTQ+ constituencies and their allies
If you would like to contact the LGBTQ+ Employee Alliance at Southeast and/or would like to be emailed about activities and updated resources, please email us at LGBTQEmpAlliance@semo.edu.
Sign up for email updates.
|Alliance Name||Contact Information|
|Dr. Sandra Coxfirstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Grauel 215
Crisp Hall 201F