The Tutorial Database is the system that University Tutorial Services uses to process tutorial requests.
The Tutorial Database allows you to:
- Submit a tutorial request
- Review your current tutoring schedule
- Send an email to your Learning Assistant (responses will be sent to your Southeast email account)
- Cancel a tutorial session
- Contact University Tutorial Services
Navigating the Tutorial Database
- Use the "Contact Us" button for questions, comments, or concerns.
- All fields are required so be sure to leave your best contact information in case there are concerns with your request.
- Currently enrolled courses are displayed. To initiate the request, select the "Request Learning Assistance" button.
- Both pending and approved sessions will display under the appointment schedule. Note: If a session is terminated, it will not appear.
Submitting a Tutorial Request
- Select Request Learning Assistant
- If the course is currently staffed, the Available Days, Available Times, and Available Learning Assistants option will appear
- Select your appointment type: In-Person or Virtual
- Based on your selection, appointments of that type will appear
- Select a day, time, and Learning Assistant
- Select Request Appointment
- A confirmation email will be sent to both you and your Learning Assistant If none of the times work for you, select I Am Unable to Attend at These Times
- If you wish to provide availability, select Be Added to Waiting List
- If you are added to our Waiting List, you will be paired with a Learning Assistant based on your provided availability
Terminating a Tutorial Request
- Select Request Removal
- A confirmation email will be sent to both you and your Learning Assistant