Cheney room view 1 - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Cheney Hall is reopening for the fall 2017 semester to provide temporary housing for students. As spaces become available in the housing system, students will be reassigned to a permanent space throughout the fall semester.
Cheney Hall was built in 1939 as a Public Works Administration (PWA) project and was designed to match the rest of campus at that time. Cheney Hall is a community-style hall and is the oldest residence hall still standing on campus.
Conveniently located at the middle of campus, Cheney offers easy access to Academic, Brandt, Carnahan, Parker, Scully, and Dempster buildings.