What do I do if I forget my PIN and cannot access "My Southeast"?

If you need to have your SeKey reset or experience problems with your SeKey you should contact the Southeast Information Technology Help Desk at: http://semo.edu/it/helpdesk/

If you need assistance with your alternative pin, used in class registration you should contact your academic advisor. A list of the advising centers can be found at: http://www.semo.edu/advising/


Fax: 573-651-2557
Towers Complex 102
Office of Residence Life
One University Plaza, MS 0055
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701

Staff Directory