See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Instructions and Worksheet for Enrolling Via Web Registration
- Sign in to portal using SE Key
- Choose "Student SS" Tab
- Under Registration Tools heading choose "Registration Status"
Choose "Add or Drop Classes"
Select Term from drop down box
If applicable enter Alternate PIN received from advisor during advising
Once in the enrollment/registration screen, enter CRN/call numbers, complete course
search to choose courses and if appropriate, enter CRN from registration override
found in "Registration Status" screen
"Submit changes" and enrollment is complete unless errors in schedule occur
If errors, review and correct as necessary
- Review Holds - if a hold that blocks registration exists, and you are attempting to
drop a course, please contact the Registrar’s Office
- Review Permit Overrides - if permit override is listed, note the CRN of course and
add to worksheet when in registration
To complete enrollment process, only need to "Submit Changes"
- Co-requisite error - must add the appropriate co-requisite; enter both course CRNs
in the worksheet then submit
- If closed/controlled, time conflict, etc., choose another course from class search
- Closed – Waitlist error – If course has a waitlist set up choose **Web Wait Listed**
from action drop down box and click “Submit Changes” to enroll in the waitlist for
- Once on the waitlist if a seat become available an email will be sent to the student’s
Southeast email account and the student will have up to 48 hours to enroll (including
weekends and holidays). Once the email is received, return to the Add or Drop classes
section of the poral and choose **Web Registered** or **Drop w/in Refund Period**
from the drop-down menu and click Submit Changes.
- Email academic department regarding questions or extenuating circumstances about the