See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
Southeast Missouri State University is committed to promoting a holistic healthy environment for faculty and staff. Faculty and staff are an integral part of the campus community. This program encourages the use of campus resources that support wellness in order to have a successful and healthy life while you are employed at Southeast. With the SE Point System (“Sweat Equity” points) – You can earn a discounted membership. You invest in your own discount by investing in your health.
Here’s how it works:
1) First off, you MUST be a current member of the Rec.
2) Sign up at www.semo.edu/recservices - Go to Fitness & Wellness – Incentives
3) Participate in wellness programs and earn Sweat Equity points.
4) Earn a discount on your recreation center membership. That’s it! No logging of points required. You sign up, participate and we’ll do the rest.
A total of 1,000 SE Points can be earned in one year!
1. Wellness screening (October) = 100 points
2. Complete an Incentive Challenge (example: Wellness Warriors) = Up to 150 points
3. Complete an accumulation program (Build A Better You) = 100 points
4. Group fitness classes = 3 points per class
8. Daily participation (must scan ID card) = 2 points per day
If you earn:
250 – 500 points = 10% discount
501 – 750 points = 20% discount
751 – 1000 points = 30% discount
· Wellness screening = 100 points
· Participates in Wellness Warriors = 50 points
· Group fitness class (15 free classes during semester) = 45 points
· 50 daily scan ins = 100 points
295 total points = 10% discount on membership
For questions or concerns please contact Sara Wagganer, Assistant Director of Fitness & Wellness by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 651-2367.