Classes on all Southeast campuses beginning at noon or after Feb. 15 are canceled and offices are closing at noon Feb. 15. Check https://semo.edu/closings.
Southeast Missouri State University is committed to promoting a holistic healthy environment for faculty and staff. Faculty and staff are an integral part of the campus community. This program encourages the use of campus resources that support wellness in order to have a successful and healthy life while you are employed at Southeast. With the SE Point System (“Sweat Equity” points) – You can earn a free or discounted membership. You invest in your own discount by investing in your health.
Here’s how it works:
1) Sign up at https://app.semo.edu/rec/wellnessprogram/main.asp
2) Participate in wellness programs and earn Sweat Equity points.
3) Earn a free or discounted recreation center membership. That’s it! No logging of points required. You sign up, participate and we’ll do the rest.
A total of 1,000 SE Points can be earned.
1. Wellness screening = 100 points
2. Complete Wellness Warrior Challenge or Build A Better You = 50 - 150 points
9. Group fitness classes = 5 points per class
10. Daily participation (must scan ID card) = 2 points per day
The Fine Print:
The incentive will run for 3 semesters (Example: fall, spring, summer) once you sign up. Please claim your discount in the Recreation Service Office after 3 semesters or else you points will cancel out. Look for the wellness wheel on all promotional items to see how many points you will earn at each event.
For questions or concerns please contact Sara Wagganer, Assistant Director of Fitness & Wellness by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 651-2367.