See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Many who misuse prescription medications begin through trying medications out of curiosity
and availability. Help prevent this misuse, starting in your own medicine cabinet.
- Use medications EXACTLY as prescribed
- Never double up on a dose
- Do not stop your medication without consulting with your doctor
- Only use medication prescribed to you
- Never share medications
- Never take someone else's medications
- Always lock up your medications
- Keep medications in a location away from children and pets
- Keep medications in their prescribed bottle
- Immediately dispose of expired or unused medications.
- Keep track of how many pills are in medication bottles