See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
Simple Ways to Get Involved
- Talk to your children about the harmful effects of youth substance misuse.
- Learn about local trends in youth substance use.
- Learn ways your community prevents youth substance misuse.
- Participate in prevention training opportunities.
- Discover and participate in local coalitions’ efforts on youth substance misuse in
your community by attending a coalition meeting and/or donating time and other resources.