Accelerated Master of Public Administration
FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS WITH AT LEAST 75 SEMESTER HOURS
The accelerated M.P.A. degree program allows certain undergraduate students to take
classes near the end of their undergraduate careers that count for both undergraduate
credit and graduate credit. Our Master of Public Administration program was approved
for this program. We encourage you to consider this new opportunity.
If you have ever considered working in Government or in the Non-Profit sector, our
accelerated Master’s Degree may be an excellent opportunity for you to begin.
- Junior Standing with at least 75 credit hours completed
- Minimum grade point average of 3.25
- Limit of 12 hours (500 level) can be transferred to the graduate program.
- Submit application
- Course fee will be at undergraduate rate.
- Courses will be initially recorded as undergraduate class at the end of semester.
- Once students have been formally admitted to the M.P.A. program, graduate credit and
grades will be awarded for classes taken through the accelerated program.