See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
- Want to have sex?
- Is this okay with you?
- What would you like to do next?
- How far do you want to go tonight?
- Would it be alright for us to...?
- Should we try...?
- Let's have sex. What do you say?
- Is this cool?
- How about...?
- Do you mind if we...?
- I was thinking we could...What do you think?
- I want to make sure that you're comfortable with this.
- What would you say about us having sex?
- Do you think we could...?
- What would you say if I wanted to...?
- Hey, are you comfortable with this?
- What would you be okay with?
- Would sex be out of the question?
- Are you up for...?
- Are you ready to go further?
Consent is the agreement of both parties to any sexual act. Threats, Guilt-tripping,
Force, and Alcohol all negate consent. No means No. Maybe means No. Silence means
No. Only a Yes means Yes.