See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Welcome to Southeast Online!
If this is your first time at Southeast, follow the steps below to get started. It's
important you follow the first three steps in order to avoid enrollment problems later
- STEP 1: Activate your Southeast Key
- STEP 2: Log into portal.semo.edu and bookmark it using the Southeast Key you just
- STEP 3: Click on the “Email” tab. You may be required to sign in again using your
Southeast Key, but it will take you to your Student email. Look for an email with
instructions for how to complete your Online Orientation. If you didn’t receive this
email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of your acceptance to Southeast. Please include your major and Southeast ID number (S0XXXXXXX). If you do not have your Southeast ID number, please include your date of birth and
middle initial. You will then be given instructions for our Online Orientation in
your Southeast email.
- STEP 4: Complete the Online Orientation and follow the instructions for scheduling
your first advising appointment.
- STEP 5: Fill out the FAFSA to see if you qualify for government financial aid or loans and be automatically
considered for scholarships.
- STEP 6: Review the minimum or recommended system requirements to make sure you are ready to start your online courses!
While not required, we strongly recommend that you review the resources below.
If you are a returning online student, welcome back! Please email email@example.com letting us know of your acceptance. Your Advisor will email you to start the advising