The Bucket List
You have four (or more) years to explore Southeast, but we’ve asked current students
to share their must-do list for your first year on campus! Have suggestions that aren't
listed? Email email@example.com!
- Participate in the Redhawk Walk along Bellvue Street before a home football game
- Go into the Dome
- See a show at the River Campus
- Watch the lights turn off on the bridge at midnight
- Feed the ducks at Capaha Park
- Make some international friends and learn a new language
- Go sledding on the old band field behind Towers
- Study abroad
- Go out for First Friday and see all the art shows downtown
- Get dirty fries from Burritoville
- Play sports on the practice field next to LaFerla/Towers late at night.
- Wake up early (or don’t go to bed) and get breakfast at Towers when they open.
- Walk to Andy’s
- Eat at every place on campus
- Go to at least one home event for all the sports
- Get ice cream at Spanish Street Mercantile...and Sugar Chic...and Buddy's....
- Join something, anything
- Walk to the river
- Try Lambert’s. Catch a throwed roll.
- Walk up Cardiac Hill
- Put a piece of gum on the Gum Tree
- Go to the Homecoming Parade
- Use the Aquatic Center. It's one of the coolest things you're already paying for on
- Go to Cape Rock