See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
Accelerated Master Program
Accelerated Graduate Business coursework for Harrison College of Business and Computing
is for undergraduate students with at least 75 semester hours completed.
The Accelerated Graduate Business coursework allows certain undergraduate students
to take classes in their junior and senior years that count for both undergraduate
credit and graduate credit. Our Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
in Management and Master of Science in Healthcare Management programs are approved
for this program. We encourage you to consider this opportunity.
If you have ever considered working on a master's program, this may be an excellent
opportunity for you to begin. All business majors could benefit!
- Junior or Senior standing with at least 75 credit hours completed
- Maximum of 12 credit hours, not to exceed 6 credit hours per semester
- Minimum grade point average of 3.25
- Submit formal application
- Course fee will be at undergraduate rate.
- Course will be initially recorded as undergraduate class at the end of semester.
- After grades are submitted at the end of the semester, the courses will be added to
your graduate course list for graduate credit.
- Students will need to complete graduate level assignments and or projects assigned
by the instructor of the class to receive graduate credit
- This is a non-degree program, so you will need to apply to the graduate program via
Admissions (Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Management, Master
of Science in Healthcare Management)