What is my Southeast email Address?
Your Southeast email address is your Southeast Key followed by @semo.edu. Example:
Why Do I need a Southeast email Address?
- Student Directories only list southeast email addresses.
- Faculty often email students and will have access to only Southeast email addresses.
- Online course students are required to have a Southeast email address.
- The University assigned email account (Southeast Key) will be used for official communication
from the University to the student.
Accessing your Southeast email Account
Students can access their email at office.semo.edu and mail.semo.edu.
Note that you must activate your Southeast Key before you can access you Southeast email account.
Requirements for Southeast Email Accounts
- Must be registered for classes.
- Must activate Southeast Key to have access to student email.
Your email account will remain active as long as you are a student at Southeast
and registered for classes. When a school semester ends and you have not pre-registered
your SE email account will expire one year following the last day of finals
(unless you are a graduating student). Graduating student email accounts expire one
year after graduation.
This can be extended by special request. Contact the IT Help Desk by calling