Overview of Microsoft Campus Agreement Work at Home Rights
Work at Home Rights are available for the following products:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Pro (32 bit and 64 bit) - $10
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional - $10
- Faculty/Staff may run one copy of the software listed above on a computer they own.
- The software must only be used for University related activities. Home use for other
activities (e.g., by other family members) violates the terms of the agreement.
- Faculty/Staff must show their University ID to purchase the software at the Help Desk.
(Note: Students are not covered by this agreement and cannot purchase the software
at these prices.)
- Faculty/Staff must sign a copy of the Work at Home Agreement before installing the
- Faculty/Staff are responsible for obtaining media and installing the software at home.
Technical Support is not included.
- Faculty/Staff members who terminate employment at the University must immediately
remove the software obtained under the Work at Home Rights Agreement
- In the event the University decides not to renew the agreement, faculty/staff must
immediately remove the software obtained under the Work at Home Rights Agreement.