Print Refund Procedure
Printing errors and jams do occur and any loss of print pages associated with such
a problem will be credited back to your account only if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- Printing error occurred due to a hardware, server, or network error.
- Request for refund is filed with a lab assistant or designated person within 48 hours
of the printing error.
- All fields are completed on the Request for Print Job Refund form.
The bad printout must be submitted to the lab assistant at the time of filing
the Request for Print Job Refund form. If your document did not print, your will be
asked to supply the date, time,
and printer location where you tried to submit your document for printing.
Print errors attributed to the user will NOT be credited. Example of such errors include, but are not limited to:
- Print jobs delayed several minutes due to heavy user load
- Printing on the wrong paper size
- Printing the wrong document
- Printing to the wrong printer
- Printing with the wrong orientation selected (landscape vs. portrait)
- Not picking up print job from the printer
- Printing multiple copies of same document when user only desires one copy