Configuring Local Area Network Connections for Windows 10
- Click on Start button, type Control Panel in the search bar.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Press the Alt key to open the menu bar.
- Select Advanced from the menu bar.
- Click Advanced Settings
- In the Connections box, use the Up arrow to move the Ethernet to the top of the list.
Save setting by clicking on each OK button in the dialog boxes until you are returned
to the desktop.
Open your Internet browser program (i.e Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox,
Google Chrome, Safari, ect.).
The RESNET registration page should be displayed in your browser window.
Go to splat.semo.edu (on your non-connected device) if registration is not
To complete the registration process, enter your Southeast Key and password
in the appropriate text boxes; read all policies and click on the Accept button.
The Registration Complete page should open. If this page fails to display in
a separate window, disable your pop-up blockers.
Once you receive the pop-up message in your browser window, you must reboot the computer
for completion of the registration process