What Happens after I graduate from Southeast?
Listed below is the information regarding your Access to your SE email and SE Portals
What will happen to my accounts?
Email and Office 365 accounts for the graduating student, unless enrolled for
another semester, will expire one year following the last day of final exams.
- You will lose access to some portal functions, such as email and Degree Works.
- You will no longer be able to access library online subscription-based resources i.e.
those that require an SE Key to access.
What do I need to do prior my graduation/last semester at Southeast?
- Obtain another email account through a free email provider, like Yahoo, Hotmail or
- Send out a notice of email address change as you near towards the end of the semester.
Since all correspondence to your Southeast email account will result in a mail delivery
failure notice to the sender.
What computer resources are available to me after I graduate?
- Graduating Students will have limited access to the SE Portal.
What if I am working on/finishing an incomplete thesis?
- Students finishing incomplete/thesis will have to notify Information Technology if
your account has been disabled.