See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
Moodle maintenance tasks are required each week. To avoid interruptions, please plan
your schedule accordingly.
- Saturday mornings are reserved for maintenance on all Moodle systems (Learning/Learning2/Academy/Public/Archive).
These systems may not be available from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
- The main Moodle domain (learning.semo.edu) is backed up every weekday. However, maintaining
local or online backups of courses or course work is still recommended.
- All Moodle (Learning/Learning2/Academy/Public/Archive) system upgrades, backups, or
maintenance events that are scheduled to extend past or differ from the previously
listed time frames are announced in the Southeast Newswire and My Southeast Portal.
- Other interuptions may be viewed here.
Purpose: Production System; hold two years of courses for importing purposes.
- Spring 2017, 18, 19 courses and student content
- Summer 2017, 18 courses and student content, summer 19 Course container only
- Fall 17 courses and student content, Fall 18 courses only
- UI100 Master Courses (everything related to the various UI100 Master courses)
Purpose: Used for the purpose of trainings; provide an area not Banner based or for access
by new staff and faculty that do not have an activated SE Key.
- Demo course
- Test course
Purpose: Used for the purpose of providing a server that can authenticate SE Keys but public
access can be granted. To provide exams or copies of classes access to
members of the public that would need a Moodle instance.
- Writing proficiency exam
- Math proficiency exam
- NSA review of cyber security courses
- Testing Services content