Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
Office: Academic 237 F
(Ph.D., West Virginia University, MA and BA University of Akron)
Assistant Professor and 18 Years as a Corporate Executive
- Intercultural Communication in the Workplace
- The Influence of Technology in the Workplace
- Interpersonal Relationships in the Workplace
- Communication Alienation
- To date 25 published research articles. His work appears in the International Journal
of Business Communication, Human Resource Management Journal, Communication Studies,
Communication Research Reports, Journal of Business Strategies, and others. Additionally,
he has presented over 40 research studies at regional, national, and international
- Co-authored with Avtgis and Rancer Organizational communication: Strategies for success.
- Ten top research paper awards at academic conferences.