Highlights for 2019
- United Healthcare will continue as the University's medical insurance provider
- United Healthcare will also be our new Vision Plan carrier, with slight plan design
- We will continue with two medical plan options, Base & Accelerated medical plans,
with no changes to plan design, deductibles, or out of pocket maximums
- Accelerated Plan will continue to offer an option of a Medical Reimbursement Account
(MRA) available through Frates Benefit Administrators
- United Healthcare will continue with the MOTION wellness initiative. Employees enrolled
in the Base Medical Plan with HSA may earn up to $3 per day by meeting activity goals.
This money will be placed in the employees' HSA.
- If a spouse is added during open enrollment to the insurance plans, then a copy of
the marriage certificate must be submitted to the HR Department.
Open Enrollment Presentation
Medical Plan SummariesBase Plan with HSA Option
Vision Plan Summaries
UHC Vision Provider Network Info
UHC Vision Base Plan
UHC Vision BuyUp Plan