See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
Dual Career Services
Welcome to Southeast Missouri State University!
Human Resources provides assistance for partners and spouses of recently hired Southeast
Missouri State University faculty and staff in their job search needs.
Who qualifies for these services?
- Partner or spouse of a newly hired permanent faculty or staff employee
- Having lived in the local area for less than two years
- An HR Specialist will be available to consult with you to determine your specific
- Career coaching is available through the University’s Career Services office.
- Human Resources will provide job application development assistance during an initial
- Vitae/resume writing
- Cover letter writing
- Determining appropriate job references based on position
- The HR Specialist will assist you in researching University open positions and connecting
with various local contacts and their open positions within the surrounding area that
may be of interest.
- Human Resources will work with you until you are employed or for up to one year.
Disclaimer: These services are a resource provided to you and not intended to replace
your own job search efforts
To get started, please schedule an appointment
Academic hall 012