See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
The accelerated graduate study program allows undergraduate students to take up to
12 hours of classes in their senior year to count for both undergraduate credit and
graduate credit towards a Master's degree like the Master of Science in Healthcare
Hours taken for a graduate certificate may also be applied to the MS in Healthcare
- Junior Standing with at least 75 credit hours completed
- Limit of 12 hours (500 level)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.25 overall or in last 60 credit hours
- Must apply and be admitted to the Accelerated Graduate Study Program prior to taking
- Must notify Graduate Business Studies office and course instructor at start of course
that is for dual UG/Grad credit
- Course fee will be at undergraduate rate
- Students will need to complete graduate level assignments and or projects assigned
by the instructor of the class to receive graduate credit.
- Course will be initially recorded as undergraduate class at the end of the semester
After grades are submitted at the end of the semester, the courses will be added to
the graduate course list for graduate credit.
Online Fillable Form