The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant is a new financial aid program for adults
who are entering college for the first time, or who have some college credit. The
Fast Track grant can be used to pursue a certificate, degree, or industry-recognized
credential in an area designated as high need for the state of Missouri.
Who is eligible for The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant?
- Missouri residents who are 25 years or older or have not been enrolled in any school
within the last two years
- Have not earned a bachelor's degree
- Enroll at least half-time
- Earning no more than $80,000 filing jointly, or no more than $40,000 per year as a
single tax filer
How do I apply?
Which programs are eligible for Fast Track?
What is the amount of the Fast Track Grant?
- The Fast Track grant is designed to ensure, when combined with other governmental
financial aid, that tuition and fees are fully covered.
- Awards will be for any remaining tuition and fees not covered by other state and federal
student aid programs.
- For individuals for which other aid covers the full tuition and fee costs, students
are eligible for an award of up to $500 to cover other education-related expenses.
Where can I learn more about this program?
Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development